Follow these simple steps to get a glossy dot matte nail look.
- Step 1: Paint two coats of Liquid Vinyl as your base color.
- Step 2: Once dry, apply one coat of the Matte Top making sure to cover all of the nail to ensure that no portion remains glossy.
- Step 3: Using the Dotter Duo Tool and Glosser topcoat, begin to dot on the dot formations pictured in the image.
- Step 4: To create dimension in the design, use both ends of the Dotter Duo Tool for different sized dots.
- Step 5: Make sure that no topcoat is used to preserve the contrasting glossy and matte effect.